Chidambaram and Pichavaram Day Trip from Pondicherry
Nature & Wildlife
Mysterious & Adventure filled day trip from Pondicherry to Chidambaram and Pichavaram. The Chidambaram temple complex proudly boasts of being one of the oldest temple complexes in Southern India. The most unique characteristic of the Nataraj Temple is the bejewelled image of Nataraj. The Pichavaram forest offers waterscape and backwater cruises, a very rare sight of the mangrove forest trees permanently rooted in a few feet of water. There are more than 400 water routes available for boating.
3 Reasons to Book this tour
- Unravel the mystery & secrets of Chidambaram Natrajar Temple
- Explore the Asia's Second Largest lush green Mangroves of Pichavaram
- Private Guided Tour from Pondicherry
Included / Excluded
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Entrance Fees
- Skip The Line
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Boating charges at Pichavaram Mongroves
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Remove your footwear when entering place of worship
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...